Job no: ATR1922Work type: PermanentLocation: VICCategories: Merchandise, Analyst
At Landmark you can explore the many roles and activities of an industry leader in Australian agribusiness. Across our national network, our people have unrivaled expertise and the ability to grow with the business as they work with the customers to grow theirs.
Landmark currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with excellent inter-personal skills to join the South East team in the role of Regional Category Planner role.
Reporting to the Region Director, this role is responsible for:
- Providing merchandise analysis, pricing and reporting on multiple SKU’s over multiple categories
- Managing inventory process for key items for the region
- Managing inventory in particular SLOB stock
- Providing guidance and training on pricing to the branch employees
- Data analysis and reporting using SAP and Excel
- Responding to and solving Branch queries
- Working on analysis for Region Procurement Managers as required
Working closely with key stakeholders and internal managers the successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships through exceptional communication and data analysis skills.
Candidates with affinity for the Agricultural industry, a proactive approach to work and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment will find enjoyment in this role.
Previous experience using SAP will be highly regarded and advanced Excel skills are essential.
Landmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer who also offers a competitive package including access to a wide range of employee benefits.
Applications close: 14 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Source: agcareers.com - Australia Jobs